25 King Street is a recently refurbished heritage building of approx 968sqm built in 1891. The refurbishment works have integrated heritage elements with a contemporary office fit out throughout including new lift and air-conditioning.
- Basement tenancy of 190m2 at $150K pa plus GST
- Entry points from main door and rear lane, stairs and lift
- High ceilings, exposed brick walls, concrete floors
- Potential to lease additional space on ground floor and rooftop
- Ground floor tenancy of 120m2 at $120K pa plus GST
- Large open rooftop area with views over Cockle Bar and city CBD
- Tenancies accessible by main door, rear lane, stairs and new lift